Saturday, March 14, 2015

Gospel Swing Show March 13 2015

 We had a great time Friday night March 13th singing at the Gospel Swing Show with Doyle Combs and the American Patriots Jazz Orchestra. The place was full and the band was great! I got to sing with some of the most talented musicians you would ever hope to hear, most of them retired servicemen and all so wonderful and gracious. My thanks to all who came out to hear and support the show presented by Music Evangelism Foundation. It's another checkmark on my bucket list to get to sing with a big band. The next thing on my bucket list is to run a marathon (yeah, I don't think that one's gonna get done)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the king David loved a music and won over the devol to play harp presence of Saul to set him free from a demonds and distress and I self love play my piano and singing with joy in thanksgiving to the father in heaven i Jesus name ,thanks and bless,keijo sweden