Sunday, March 11, 2007

FREEDOM BAPTIST CHURCH - March 11, 2007

FREEDOM BAPTIST CHURCH
March 11, 2007

Prayers and Praises for 2007

Be in prayer for: our missionaries, Marshall Craig, Larry Morgan, and Ed Potter; our church for this year; Joy, medical; Praise for Lisa’s new grandson, Ethan Leon, born 1-27; Mike Rogers, medical (non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma); Ben Campeau, recovery; Dan Campeau, surgery; Martha, ill; Ron, traveling for work; Carolyn’s aunt, ill; Ruth’s Dad, surgery recuperation; Greg’s mom, ill; Carol’s neighbor Eleanor, family; Lynn, unspoken and James, ill; Matt Campeau job; Darrel’s mom, ill

We changed our clocks today; we welcome the extra sunshine.
Easter is coming up April 8th.
Carlton and Emma have been in Dumas, AR helping clean up after a tornado there.

The Sarah Corner – “And Sarah laughed”

Marriage Humor
A husband came home from work one evening and found his wife in the kitchen crying out loud. "What's the matter, darling?" he asked her. "I just don't know what to do," said the wife. "Because we were eating in for a change, I cooked us a special dinner, but the dog has just eaten it." "Don't worry," said the husband: "I'll get us another dog."
A man came home from the office and found his new bride sobbing convulsively. "I feel terrible," she told him. "I was pressing your suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your trousers." "Oh, just forget it," consoled her husband. "Remember that I've got an extra pair of pants for that suit." "Yes, I know. And it's lucky you have!" said the woman, drying her eyes. "I was able to use a piece from them to patch the hole!"

Today’s Sunday School Lesson

The Life of David
David’s Failure in the Census II Samuel 24 and I Chronicles 21
The Cycles of Sin

Today’s Sermon

Philippians 3:11-20
Enjoying Your Future
Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.

WORSHIP SERVICE

Are You Washed in the Blood p. 190

Scripture Reading

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; in Him will I trust. He is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, my refuge, and my Savior. For who is God, save the LORD? And who is a rock, save our God? The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of my salvation.
II Samuel 22:2-3, 32, 47

Rock of Ages p. 204

There Is a Fountain p. 196

There Is a Redeemer p. 206

Offering And Message: Link to Sermon

I am the light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness

No comments: